Jump to Main Content
- Tsibart, A. S., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Eurasian soil science 2013 v.46 no.1 pp. 28-36
- burning; coal; combustion; fires; forests; inflammation; oxygen; peat; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; soil; temperature; wood
- ... The accumulation features of pyrogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in soils were analyzed depending on the type of burning material and the combustion conditions (the temperature, oxygen access, and dispersion of the combustion products). The PAH accumulation features in the soils of three reserved areas of forest, steppe, and peat fires were revealed. The distribution features of the ...
- Tsibart, A. S., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Eurasian soil science 2014 v.47 no.7 pp. 723-733
- argillite; coal; humus; parent rock; planning; polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons; soil; taiga
- ... The properties of the soils forming on coal dumps significantly depend on the properties of the parent rocks and the technology of creating the dumps. In the forest-steppe and mountain taiga zones of the Kuznetsk Coal Basin, argillites, siltstones, and sandstones are the overburden and enclosing rocks. They are responsible for the alkaline reaction and the same microelement composition in almost a ...