Jump to Main Content
- Cappato, Leandro P., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- International journal of food science & technology 2017 v.52 no.12 pp. 2631-2636
- cold storage; cream; fatty acid composition; manufacturing; milk; oleic acid; pH; pasteurization; pasteurized milk; psychrotrophic bacteria; raw milk; storage time
- ... In this study, raw cow milk containing somatic cells counts (SCC) at mean levels of 39 000 cells mL⁻¹ (low), 349 000 cells mL⁻¹ (intermediate) and 1 297 000 cells mL⁻¹ (high) was used for the production of pasteurised cream. Physicochemical (pH, fat and fatty acid profile) and microbiological analyses (mesophilic and psychrotrophs) were performed in the obtained creams during 30 days of refrigerat ...
- Cappato, Leandro P., et al. Show all 14 Authors
- Journal of dairy science 2016 v.99 no.1 pp. 18-30
- Lactobacillus casei; acetic acid; acidification; bacteria; cheeses; coagulation; cold storage; color; consumer acceptance; flavor; lactic acid; manufacturing; pH; probiotics; proteolysis; rheology
- ... In this study, the addition of Lactobacillus casei Zhang in the manufacture of Minas Frescal cheese was investigated. Minas Frescal cheeses supplemented with probiotic bacteria (Lactobacillus casei Zhang) were produced by enzymatic coagulation and direct acidification and were subjected to physicochemical (pH, proteolysis, lactic acid, and acetic acid), microbiological (probiotic and lactic bacter ...