Jump to Main Content
- Bao, Fang, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- European food research & technology 2013 v.236 no.5 pp. 899-904
- adulterated products; color; corn flour; crops; diet; eyes; genes; hybridization; modernization; nucleic acids; peas; peroxidase; polymerase chain reaction; potato flour; powders; rice flour; silicon; soybeans; wheat flour
- ... With the modernization of dietary conceptions, people begin to treat various crops flour as health diet. Unfortunately, species adulteration of flour becomes more and more serious while it is difficult to identify them by the naked eye. Therefore, a reliable molecular biological method of species authentication for common crops flour is required by consumers and authorities. This study developed a ...
- Bao, Fang, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Food control 2011 v.22 no.10 pp. 1624-1628
- DNA; chemical analysis; chemical composition; chromatography; color; foods; markets; mass spectrometry; microarray technology; peroxidase; polymerase chain reaction; public safety; vegetable oil
- ... The development of new and increasingly sophisticated techniques for the authentication of food products continues to be a challenge in public food safety. The authenticity of vegetable oils has become very important as the surge of counterfeit oil into the market increases and consumer confidence decreases. The two methods currently used to authenticate vegetable oils are analysis of species-spec ...