Jump to Main Content
- Song, Huaibo, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Information processing in agriculture 2019 v.6 no.2 pp. 200-215
- algorithms; apples; branches; color; fruits; leaves; light intensity; lighting; monitoring; orchards; texture
- ... During the recognition and localization process of green apple targets, problems such as uneven illumination, occlusion of branches and leaves need to be solved. In this study, the multi-scale Retinex with color restoration (MSRCR) algorithm was applied to enhance the original green apple images captured in an orchard environment, aiming to minimize the impacts of varying light conditions. The enh ...
- Song, Huaibo, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Biosystems engineering 2018 v.173 pp. 19-31
- algorithms; color; dairy cows; health status; knees
- ... Wear of the knee is an important indicator of the health status of dairy cows. However, the complex cattle environment and the presence of mud, excrement, and other interferences make examination of the lesion area difficult. We utilised a region detection method based on colour edge detection and bilateral projection to detect the knee area of cows. First, edge information of colour images was ob ...