Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: ramos?
- Villanueva-Arce, Ramón, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of food science and technology 2018 v.55 no.10 pp. 3892-3901
- Pleurotus ostreatus; absorption; color; emulsifying properties; emulsions; flour; foaming; food industry; fruiting bodies; gelation; hybrids; mushrooms; nutritive value; oils; pH; protein concentrates; solubilization; wheat straw
- ... Pleurotus ostreatus is an edible mushroom with significant nutritional properties and highly valuable protein concentrates can be obtained from its fruit bodies. Functional properties of flours and protein concentrates derived from 3 Pleurotus ostreatus strains (PCM, POS and hybrid PCM × POS) were evaluated in this investigation. Fruit bodies were produced on wheat straw substrate, flours were obt ...
- Villanueva-Arce, Ramon, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Transgenic research 2009 v.18 no.1 pp. 89-97
- Carica papaya; Northern blotting; aminocyclopropanecarboxylate oxidase; carbon dioxide; color; ethylene; ethylene production; firmness; fruits; mechanical damage; messenger RNA; papayas; parasitoses; polymerase chain reaction; ripening; shelf life; texture; transgenes
- ... Papaya (Carica papaya) is a very important crop in many tropical countries but it is highly susceptible to parasitic diseases, physiological disorders, mechanical damage and fruit overripening. Here we report a study on ACC oxidase cosuppression and its effects on papaya fruit ripening. Papaya ACC oxidase was isolated using PCR and embriogenic cells transformed by biolistic using the CaMV 35S prom ...