Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Chenglong, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Journal of environmental sciences (China) 2019 v.79 pp. 121-134
- air; air pollution; alkanes; alkenes; aromatic compounds; breakfast; carbonyl compounds; combustion; cooking; diurnal variation; evaporation; gasoline; lunch; models; monitoring; oil and gas industry; ozone; solvents; urban areas; vegetation; volatile organic compounds; wind direction; China
- ... Air concentrations of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) were continually measured at a monitoring site in Shenyang from 20 August to 16 September 2017. The average concentrations of alkanes, alkenes, aromatics and carbonyls were 28.54, 6.30, 5.59 and 9.78 ppbv, respectively. Seven sources were identified by the Positive Matrix Factorization model based on the measurement data of VOCs and CO. Vehic ...
- Zhang, Chenglong, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of Environmental Sciences 2015 v.30 pp. 186-190
- BTEX (benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, xylene); air pollution; benzene; coal; combustion; ethylbenzene; farm income; farmers; heat; rural areas; toluene; urban areas; winter; xylene; China
- ... Atmospheric BTEX compounds (benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene and xylenes) in a rural site of the North China Plain (NCP) were preliminarily investigated in winter, and the outdoor concentrations (25.8–236.0μg/m3) were found to be much higher than those reported in urban regions. The pollution of BTEX inside a farmer's house was even more serious, with combined concentrations of 254.5–1552.9μg/m3. Ba ...