Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Chun-Xue, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Bioresource technology reports 2019 v.6 pp. 168-174
- Geobacillus; acidification; activated sludge; amino acids; chemical oxygen demand; community structure; fermentation; genes; hydrolysis; microbial communities; phylogeny; proteins; proteolysis; thermophilic bacteria; volatile fatty acids; waste treatment
- ... Employment of thermophilic bacteria for the pretreatment of waste activated sludge is one of efficient biological processes, which also benefits further sludge digestion. After pretreatment, volatile fatty acids production in the fermentation process was increased to 2521 ± 24 mg COD/L, which was 43% high compared to the control. The shift of microbial community structure from thermophilic pretrea ...
- Yang, Chun-Xue, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2016 v.208 pp. 64-72
- Achromobacter; Acinetobacter; Citrobacter; Dechloromonas; Delftia; Enterococcus; Pseudomonas; acetates; alizarin; azo dyes; bacterial communities; community structure; decolorization; electrochemistry; glucose; phylotype
- ... Selective enrichment of cathodic bacterial community was investigated during reductive decolorization of AYR fedding with glucose or acetate as co-substrates in biocathode. A clear distinction of phylotype structures were observed between glucose-fed and acetate-fed biocathodes. In glucose-fed biocathode, Citrobacter (29.2%), Enterococcus (14.7%) and Alkaliflexus (9.2%) were predominant, and while ...