Jump to Main Content
- Xie, Xiaolin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.87 pp. 54986-54994
- additives; anions; canopy; chemical bonding; composite polymers; electrochemistry; lithium; lithium batteries; nanoparticles; particle size; perchlorates; polyethylene glycol; silica; synergism
- ... Although various types of nanoparticle have been ubiquitously employed as additives to promote the practical performances of composite polymer electrolytes (CPEs) in lithium-ion batteries, the influence of the type of chemical bond between the core and canopy of the modified nanoparticle on the properties of CPEs has rarely been investigated. Herein, two types of nanoparticle additive, namely, ion ...
- Xie, Xiaolin, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Langmuir 2015 v.31 no.40 pp. 10975-10982
- additives; composite polymers; crosslinking; porous media; solvents
- ... Here we report the structural control of polystyrene-b-polyisoprene-b-poly(2-vinylpyridine) (PS-b-PI-b-P2VP) asymmetric ABC triblock copolymer particles under 3D confinement by tuning the interactions among blocks. The additives, including 3-n-pentadecylphenol, homopolystyrene, and solvents, which can modulate the interactions among polymer blocks, play significant roles in the particle morphology ...