Jump to Main Content
- Xie, Xiaolin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of membrane science 2019 v.575 pp. 200-208
- artificial membranes; composite polymers; crosslinking; electrochemistry; electrolytes; iron phosphates; irradiation; lithium; lithium batteries; mixing; nanoparticles; polyethylene glycol; polymerization; silica; ultraviolet radiation
- ... Flexible composite polymer electrolytes (CPEs) are fabricated by reversible addition-fragmentation chain transfer (RAFT) polymerization of poly(ethylene glycol) methacrylate (PEGMA) and poly(ethylene glycol) diacrylate (PEGDA), followed by physical doping with ionic bond modified nanoparticles (IBNs) based on nanoscale silica. In reference to PEGMA-PEGDA cross-linked framework prepared by ultravio ...
- Xie, Xiaolin, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2017 v.7 no.87 pp. 54986-54994
- additives; anions; canopy; chemical bonding; composite polymers; electrochemistry; lithium; lithium batteries; nanoparticles; particle size; perchlorates; polyethylene glycol; silica; synergism
- ... Although various types of nanoparticle have been ubiquitously employed as additives to promote the practical performances of composite polymer electrolytes (CPEs) in lithium-ion batteries, the influence of the type of chemical bond between the core and canopy of the modified nanoparticle on the properties of CPEs has rarely been investigated. Herein, two types of nanoparticle additive, namely, ion ...