Jump to Main Content
- Xie, Xiaolin, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of membrane science 2019 v.575 pp. 200-208
- artificial membranes; composite polymers; crosslinking; electrochemistry; electrolytes; iron phosphates; irradiation; lithium; lithium batteries; mixing; nanoparticles; polyethylene glycol; polymerization; silica; ultraviolet radiation
- ... Flexible composite polymer electrolytes (CPEs) are fabricated by reversible addition-fragmentation chain transfer (RAFT) polymerization of poly(ethylene glycol) methacrylate (PEGMA) and poly(ethylene glycol) diacrylate (PEGDA), followed by physical doping with ionic bond modified nanoparticles (IBNs) based on nanoscale silica. In reference to PEGMA-PEGDA cross-linked framework prepared by ultravio ...
- Xie, Xiaolin, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2019 v.7 no.32 pp. 18871-18879
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; anodes; carbon; composite polymers; cross-linking reagents; crosslinking; dendrites; electrolytes; energy density; flame retardants; flammability; liquids; lithium; lithium batteries; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; phosphorus; polyethylene glycol; polymerization; stable isotopes; strength (mechanics); temperature; thermal stability
- ... A polymer electrolyte (PE) is considered as a kind of promising candidate in lithium batteries due to its high energy density and no leakage issue compared to the liquid electrolyte. However, poly(ethylene oxide) (PEO)-based electrolytes also have some problems such as inferior mechanical strength, low ionic conductivity, poor thermal stability, and flammability. These flaws often trigger a short ...