Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Yuguang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Acta ecologica Sinica 2014 v.34 no.2 pp. 106-109
- biodiversity; carbon sequestration; climate; climate change; conservation areas; ecosystems; endangered species; infrastructure; monitoring; pests; planning; questionnaires; sustainable development; temperature; China
- ... Nature reserve has been served as the important pathway for biodiversity conservation and carbon storage. Global climate change is an indisputable fact and impacted the biodiversity and nature reserve. How nature reserves adapt to climate change has drawn more and more concerns. This research conducted questionnaires of 68 national nature reserves from 24 provincial regions, and the questionnaires ...
- ZHANG, YUGUANG, et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Conservation biology 2014 v.28 no.1 pp. 87-94
- Panthera uncia; attitudes and opinions; conservation areas; environmental factors; habitat destruction; habitats; models; mountains; wildlife; Central Asia; China
- ... The snow leopard (Panthera uncia) inhabits the rugged mountains in 12 countries of Central Asia, including the Tibetan Plateau. Due to poaching, decreased abundance of prey, and habitat degradation, it was listed as endangered by the International Union for Conservation of Nature in 1972. Current conservation strategies, including nature reserves and incentive programs, have limited capacities to ...