Jump to Main Content
- Han, Sang Youn, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Carbon 2019 v.149 pp. 656-663
- copper; copper nanoparticles; electrical conductivity; electrical resistance; electrodes; encapsulation; graphene; mechanical properties
- ... Recently, graphene has attracted much attention as a promising barrier material for Cu interconnection electrodes because of its excellent electrical, thermal, and mechanical properties and its ability to prevent the diffusion of Cu atoms. However, the effects of graphene on the electrical resistivity of graphene encapsulated Cu are still not fully understood. Here, we investigate the mechanism of ...
- Han, Sang Youn, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2015 v.7 no.28 pp. 15442-15446
- aluminum; copper; electric power; electrodes; electronic equipment; electrons; energy; films (materials); lighting; photons; silicon; wavelengths
- ... We report on the unusual behavior of threshold voltage turnaround in a hydrogenated amorphous silicon (a-Si:H) thin film transistor (TFT) when biased under extremely high intensity illumination. The threshold voltage shift changes from negative to positive gate bias direction after ∼30 min of bias stress even when the negative gate bias stress is applied under high intensity illumination (>400 000 ...