Jump to Main Content
- Rodriguez-Nogales, J.M., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2006 v.54 no.4 pp. 1173-1179
- fried foods; food analysis; snack foods; corn; corn flour; reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography; extruded foods; separation; plant proteins
- ... Modern analytical techniques based on the use of RP-HPLC with monolithic stationary phases and the application of experimental design and classification tools have been applied to the analysis of maize proteins. Solubilization conditions of maize proteins and separation conditions (temperature, detection wavelength, type and concentration of ion-pairing agent, and gradient) were optimized. The elu ...
- Rodriguez-Nogales, J.M., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2009 v.57 no.8 pp. 3014-3021
- corn flour; corn; rapid methods; corn gluten meal; reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography; separation; plant proteins
- ... The main objective of this study was to develop a new methodology alternative to the classical Kjeldahl analysis for determining maize proteins in maize products and seeds. For that purpose, two different chromatographic methodologies using perfusion and monolithic stationary phases, both enabling rapid separations of maize proteins, were investigated. Due to the difficulty to find suitable standa ...