Jump to Main Content
- Shi, Xiao-Shuang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Energy & Fuels 2016 v.30 no.8 pp. 6413-6418
- Firmicutes; anaerobic digestion; bacteria; biogas; community structure; corn straw; inoculum; methane production; microbial communities; oxygen; sludge; slurries
- ... Recently, thermophilic microaerobic pretreatment (TMP) showed to be an efficient pretreatment method for anaerobic digestion (AD). During TMP, bacteria affiliated to phylum Firmicutes played an important role. The microbial community structure of inoculum might directly affect the performance of TMP. In this study, three different mixed microfloras [biogas slurry (BS), activated sludge (AS), and e ...
- Shi, Xiao-Shuang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2015 v.198 pp. 497-502
- Firmicutes; anaerobic digestion; corn straw; endo-1,4-beta-glucanase; hydrolysis; microbial communities; physicochemical properties; reducing sugars
- ... Thermophilic microaerobic pretreatment (TMP) was recently reported as an efficient pretreatment method of anaerobic digestion (AD). In this study, the chemical properties and microbial community were characterized to reveal how TMP working. Compared with thermophilic treatment under anaerobic condition (TMP0), cellulase activity obviously improved under microaerobic condition (TMP1), which was 10. ...