Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Yifu, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Chemosphere 2018 v.190 pp. 225-233
- Escherichia coli; amino acid metabolism; butanol; cost effectiveness; dechlorination; esters; ethanol; fatty acid metabolism; hydrogen peroxide; hydroxyl radicals; hydroxylation; mass spectrometry; oxidation; phosphates; proteomics; toxicity; tricarboxylic acid cycle; ultraviolet radiation; wastewater treatment
- ... Organophosphorus esters (OPEs) are emerging contaminants widely applied as annexing agents in a variety of industrial products, and they are robust against conventional wastewater treatments. Ultraviolet-driven (UV) radical-based advanced oxidation processes have a potential to become cost-effective treatment technologies for the removal of OPEs in water matrix, but residual and newly generated to ...
- Chen, Yifu, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2017 v.5 no.39 pp. 20709-20719
- alloys; capacitance; catalytic activity; cell structures; cost effectiveness; electrochemistry; electrodes; energy; foams; manganese dioxide; nanocrystals; nickel; temperature
- ... Porous metals with a cellular architecture have attracted considerable attention for a diverse range of applications. Extensive efforts have been devoted to exploring cost-effective ways to create porous metals. Here we propose a novel approach for the fabrication of micron porous Ni metals through a redox process in a CH₄–O₂ gas mixture at 750 °C. The multiple redox cycles at high temperatures fa ...