Jump to Main Content
- Mukherjee, P. K., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of plant pathology 2015 v.97 no.2 pp. 303-305
- cotton; Arachis; Ajuga; Hosta; seedlings; internal transcribed spacers; pathogenicity; Malus; Athelia rolfsii; pathogens; India
- ... Sclerotium delphinii (syn. Sclerotium rolfsii var. delphinii) is a serious pathogen infecting plants in the genus Ajuga, Arachis, Hosta, Iris, Malus and many additional herbaceous ornamental species but there has been no report of this pathogen infecting cotton. Plants infected with S. delphinii were first noticed in the fields of Wardha, India, during 2011- 2012.. The causal agent was isolated in ...
- Mukherjee, P. K., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- 3 Biotech 2014 v.4 no.3 pp. 275-281
- Ganoderma; Sclerotium (genus); Trichoderma; bark; biological control; conidiation; cotton; disease control; mushrooms; pathogens; seedlings; soil; trees
- ... We have isolated three novel strains of Trichoderma (two T. harzianum and one T. atroviride) from wild mushroom and tree bark, and evaluated their biocontrol potential against Sclerotium delphinii infecting cultivated cotton seedlings. T. harzianum strain CICR-G, isolated as a natural mycoparasite on a tree-pathogenic Ganoderma sp. exhibited the highest disease suppression ability. This isolate wa ...
- PubMed Central: