Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Laisen, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Langmuir 2015 v.31 no.49 pp. 13327-13333
- carbon nanotubes; catalysts; crosslinking; crystals; iron; polystyrenes; vapors; washing
- ... In this article, we report the formation of nanoring structures on Fe coated substrate and their application in guiding the growth of carbon nanotube (CNT) patterns with hierarchical structures. The formation of nanorings involves the etching of polystyrene (PS) monolayer colloidal crystals (MCCs) under reactive ion etching (RIE), and the redeposition and cross-linkage of the active degradation pr ...
- Wang, Laisen, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2013 v.5 no.12 pp. 5508-5517
- Ostwald ripening; citrates; crystals; synthesis
- ... A novel and facile approach was developed for the fabrication of amorphous double-shelled zinc–cobalt citrate hollow microspheres and crystalline double-shelled ZnCo₂O₄ hollow microspheres. In this approach, amorphous double-shelled zinc–cobalt citrate hollow microspheres were prepared through a simple route and with an aging process at 70 °C. The combining inward and outward Ostwald ripening proc ...