Jump to Main Content
- Ding, Xiaoming, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Applied microbiology and biotechnology 2018 v.102 no.6 pp. 2621-2633
- Gram-negative bacteria; Gram-positive bacteria; Streptomyces coelicolor; active ingredients; antimicrobial properties; biosynthesis; chromosomes; culture media; eukaryotic cells; genome mining; heterologous gene expression; multigene family; sequence analysis; tunicamycin; China
- ... The genus Streptomyces have been highly regarded for their important source of natural products. Combined with the technology of genome sequencing and mining, we could identify the active ingredients from fermentation broth quickly. Here, we report on Streptomyces sp. strain fd1-xmd, which was isolated from a soil sample collected in Shanghai. Interestingly, the fermentation broth derived from thi ...
- Ding, Xiaoming, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2014 v.6 no.19 pp. 16696-16705
- biocompatibility; biomimetics; bones; cartilage; chondrocytes; culture media; fibroins; hydroxyapatite; immunohistochemistry; leaching; mixing; osteoblasts; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; separation; silk; stem cells; temperature; tissue engineering
- ... Repairing osteochondral defects (OCD) remains a formidable challenge due to the high complexity of native osteochondral tissue and the limited self-repair capability of cartilage. Osteochondral tissue engineering is a promising strategy for the treatment of OCD. In this study, we fabricated a novel integrated trilayered scaffold using silk fibroin and hydroxyapatite by combining paraffin-sphere le ...