Jump to Main Content
- Maside, Carolina, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Reproduction in domestic animals 2019 v.54 Suppl S4 pp. 72-77
- antioxidants; blastocyst; coenzyme Q10; culture media; embryo culture; embryogenesis; mitochondria; oocytes; oxidative stress; swine
- ... The coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a potent antioxidant with critical protection role against cell oxidative stress, caused by the mitochondrial dysfunction. This study evaluated the effects of CoQ10 supplementation to in vitro maturation (IVM) or embryo culture media on the maturation, fertilization and subsequent embryonic development of pig oocytes and embryos. Maturation (Experiment 1) or embryo cult ...
- Maside, Carolina, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Animal reproduction science 2018 v.196 pp. 120-129
- culture media; estradiol; follicle-stimulating hormone; follicle-stimulating hormone receptors; genes; goats; human cell lines; in vitro culture; meiosis; messenger RNA; oocytes; ovarian follicles; viability
- ... The present study aimed to investigate a concentration-response curve of human recombinant FSH (hrFSH) for in vitro culture of isolated preantral and early antral follicles of goats. Isolated follicles were cultured for 18 days using the following treatments: basic culture medium (control); or control medium supplemented with 10, 50, and 100 mIU/mL of hrFSH. At the end of the culture, cumulus-oocy ...