Jump to Main Content
- Crosby, Michael K., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Bios 2017 v.88 no.2 pp. 65-71
- bass; data collection; decision making; fisheries; freezing; hosts; lakes; managers; planning; sport fishing; temperature; weather; winter; Alabama
- ... Bass fishing is an important recreational activity in Alabama reservoirs and a variety of factors (e.g. management activities, weather conditions, etc.) can influence angler success. Therefore, it is important to determine locations that allow anglers to make a decision regarding likelihood of success (i.e. catching fish) or the potential to catch larger fish (trophy fishing). Data collected from ...
- Crosby, Michael K., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Canadian journal of forest research = 2012 v.42 no.4 pp. 766-771
- Quercus alba; data collection; equations; mathematical models; trees
- ... A second-order constant-coefficient nonhomogeneous difference equation is presented as a template for deriving a model form to predict above breast height tree stem profiles. Comparative analysis of the precision and bias of the model with several commonly used polynomial models on a white oak (Quercus alba L.) tree profile data set indicates that the difference approach produces profile equations ...