Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Chih-Hao, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of cleaner production 2019 v.210 pp. 256-265
- business enterprises; business management; decision support systems; environmental markets; experts; marketing strategies; models; multi-criteria decision making; quality control; stakeholders; Taiwan
- ... Green marketing strategy has increasingly become a sustainable business operation goal, and Green Marketing Audit (GMA) is an effective measurement tool. In order to satisfy the green marketing quality assurance, the tight integration of green marketing missions, competition, stakeholders’ requirements, and business activities are necessary. This study focuses on the establishment of green marketi ...
- Yang, Chih-Hao, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of environmental planning and management 2017 v.60 no.8 pp. 1412-1438
- carbon; carbon footprint; carbon markets; construction industry; corporate social responsibility; decision support systems; emissions; issues and policy; models; sustainable technology
- ... As Green Corporate Social Responsibility spreads across the globe, the construction industry is under pressure to reduce the carbon emissions across their building projects. Between maximum profit and environment management, mathematical programming can be used as a decision support tool concerning the optimal green building projects portfolio. This environment strategic decision problem is addres ...