Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Guo N., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of environmental science and health 2012 v.47 no.5 pp. 475-483
- detection limit; haptens; immunoassays; monoclonal antibodies; parathion; pesticide residues; soil; toxicity
- ... The effectiveness of homologous and heterologous formats in a nanocolloidal gold-based immunoassay for pesticide residue determination was investigated. Parathion, one of the most toxic organophosphorus pesticides, was used as the target analyte. One-step homologous and heterologous test strips based on a nanocolloidal gold-labeled monoclonal antibody were developed for the rapid detection of para ...
- Zhu, Guo N., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of environmental science and health 2011 v.46 no.4 pp. 313
- agricultural products; chlorpyrifos; detection limit; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; inhibitory concentration 50
- ... A monoclonal antibody-based competitive antibody-coated enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) was developed and optimized for determining chlorpyrifos residue in agricultural products. The IC₅₀ and IC₁₀ of this ELISA were 3.3 ng/mL and 0.1 ng/mL respectively. The average recoveries in six agricultural products were between 79.5% and 118.0%, with the intra-assay coefficient of variation being l ...