Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: bovin?
- Jay Bolin, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Annals of botany 2014 v.113 no.7 pp. 1139-1154
- Asarum; herbs; shrubs; biomechanics; developmental stages; phylogeny; trees; growth habit; rhizomes; Aristolochia
- ... Background and Aims The order Piperales has the highest diversity of growth forms among the earliest angiosperm lineages, including trees, shrubs, climbers and herbs. However, within the perianth-bearing Piperales (Asarum , Saruma , Lactoris , Hydnora , Prosopanche , Thottea and Aristolochia), climbing species only occur in the most species-rich genus Aristolochia . This study traces anatomical an ...
- PubMed Central:
- Bolin Fu, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Science of the total environment 2022 v.843 pp. 156990
- Landsat; algorithms; climate; conservation areas; developmental stages; ecological restoration; entropy; environment; evolution; hydrometeorology; marshes; models; phenology; sustainable development; temperature; time series analysis; vegetation; China
- ... Vegetation phenology is a sensitive indicator which can comprehensively reflect the response of wetland vegetation to external environment changes. However, the time-series monitoring wetland vegetation phenological changes and clarifying its response to hydrology and meteorology still face great challenges. To fill these research gaps, this paper proposed a novel time-series approach for monitori ...