Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: sumit?
- Bhattacharya, Sujit K., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Vaccine 2020 v.38 pp. A93
- Vibrio cholerae; antibiotic resistance; antibiotics; cholera; diarrhea; disease surveillance; electrolytes; monitoring; public health; selection pressure; vaccination; vaccines; India
- ... Although fluid and electrolyte replenishment remains the mainstay of clinical management of cholera, antibiotics are an important component of the strategy for clinical management of moderate to severe cases of cholera. The emergence of antibiotic resistance (ABR) in Vibrio cholerae has led to difficulties in case management. The past decade has also seen the development of cheap and effective ora ...
- Bhattacharya, Sujit K., et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Vaccine 2016 v.34 no.4 pp. 479-485
- Vibrio cholerae O1; cholera; diarrhea; models; monitoring; odds ratio; patients; vaccination; vaccines; Bangladesh; India; Zanzibar
- ... The test-negative design (TND) has emerged as a simple method for evaluating vaccine effectiveness (VE). Its utility for evaluating oral cholera vaccine (OCV) effectiveness is unknown. We examined this method's validity in assessing OCV effectiveness by comparing the results of TND analyses with those of conventional cohort analyses.Randomized controlled trials of OCV were conducted in Matlab (Ban ...