Jump to Main Content
- Kim, Jung-In; Yun, Jeong-A; Jeong, Yoo-Kyung; Baek, Hee-Jin
- Food science and biotechnology 2018 v.27 no.5 pp. 1467-1473
- Aruncus dioicus, etc ; acarbose; alpha-glucosidase; animal models; blood glucose; cholesterol; diet; enzyme activity; enzyme inhibition; glucose; glycemic effect; homeostasis; hyperglycemia; hyperlipidemia; insulin resistance; lipemic effect; mice; noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus; oral administration; small intestine; sucrose alpha-glucosidase; triacylglycerols; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... The hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic effects of samnamul were investigated. The α-glucosidase inhibitory activity of samnamul in vivo was determined in normal mice. Oral administration of samnamul extract (500 mg/kg) or acarbose (50 mg/kg) significantly reduced the postprandial glucose response. The effects of chronic consumption of samnamul on fasting hyperglycemia and dyslipidemia were determined ...
- Ong, Homervergel G.; Chung, Jae-Min; Jeong, Hye-Ran; Kim, Young-Dong; Choi, Kyung; Shin, Chang-Ho; Lee, You-Mi
- Genetic resources and crop evolution 2016 v.63 no.3 pp. 409-427
- Aruncus dioicus, etc ; Allium; Anthriscus sylvestris; Asteraceae; Lilium; Vitis coignetiae; bulbs; diet; ethnobotany; food plants; fruits; infrastructure; leaves; modernization; parboiling; questionnaires; shoots; spring; steaming; tourism; South Korea; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... ochotense (0.627), Aster pseudoglehnii (0.398) and Aruncus dioicus var. kamtschaticus ...