Jump to Main Content
- Kamstock, D.A., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Veterinary and comparative oncology 2008 v.6 no.1 pp. 19-30
- embolism; drug therapy; mediastinum; dog diseases; dogs; carcinoma; resection; metastasis; thyroid gland; excision; lungs; vena cava; heart; radiotherapy; disease course; disease diagnosis
- ... Nine dogs were diagnosed with cranial mediastinal carcinomas. Based on histological and immunohistochemical analysis, four dogs were diagnosed with ectopic follicular cell thyroid carcinomas, one dog with ectopic medullary cell thyroid carcinoma, two dogs with neuroendocrine carcinomas and two dogs with anaplastic carcinomas. Clinical signs and physical examination findings were associated with a ...
- Kamstock, D.A., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of comparative pathology 2014 v.151 no.4 pp. 329-338
- clinical trials; databases; dogs; lymph nodes; mast cells; medicine; metastasis; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; Colorado
- ... Lymph node metastasis in dogs with mast cell tumour has been reported as a negative prognostic indicator; however, no standardized histological criteria exist to define metastatic disease. The primary aim of this study was to determine whether different histological patterns of node-associated mast cells correlate with clinical outcome in dogs with mast cell tumour. A secondary goal was to propose ...