Jump to Main Content
- Shali, Abbas; Ghasemi, Seyedhadi; Ahmadian, Gholamreza; Ranjbar, Gholamali; Dehestani, Ali; Khalesi, Naeimeh; Motallebi, Ebrahim; Vahed, Majid
- Phytoparasitica 2010 v.38 no.2 pp. 141-147
- cell growth; wheat; plant pathogenic fungi; mechanism of action; Fusarium graminearum; dose response; glucose; fungal diseases of plants; biological control agents; Triticum aestivum; antifungal properties; hyphae; disease control; pathogenicity; growth retardation; culture media; Bacillus pumilus; chitin; biological control; Bipolaris sorokiniana; salts; chitinase
- Bohland, C.; Balkenhohl, T.; Loers, G.; Feussner, I.; Grambow, H.J.
- Plant physiology 1997 v.114 no.2 pp. 679-685
- protein synthesis; dose response; chitosan; seedlings; jasmonic acid; linoleate 13S-lipoxygenase; Puccinia graminis; Triticum aestivum; leaves; plant pathogenic fungi; oligosaccharides; chitin; enzyme activity; isozymes; protein composition
- ... A glycopeptide elicitor prepared from germ tubes of the rust fungus Puccinia graminis Pers. f. sp. tritici Erikss. & Henn (Pgt),as well as chitin oligosaccharides, chitosan, and methyl jasmonate (MJ) stimulated lipoxygenase (LOX) activity (E.C. 22.214.171.124) in wheat (Triticum aestivum) leaves. Immunoblot analysis using anti-LOX antibodies revealed the induction of 92- and 103-kD LOX species after P ...