Jump to Main Content
- Li, Zhenni; Tang, Xiaojuan; Huang, Weining; Liu, Jerry Gang; Tilley, Michael; Yao, Yuan
- Cereal chemistry 2011 v.88 no.6 pp. 596-601
- frozen dough, etc ; Rhizopus chinensis; breadmaking quality; breads; dough development; frozen storage; gluten; glycerol; microstructure; protein-glutamine gamma-glutamyltransferase; rheology; scanning electron microscopy; starch granules; viscoelasticity; water holding capacity; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... The beneficial effects of a new recombinant lipase (Rhizopus chinensis lipase [[RCL]]) and transglutaminase (TG) were investigated on frozen dough systems and their breadmaking quality. Rheological properties and microstructure of doughs were measured using a dynamic rheometer, rheofermentometer F3, and scanning electron microscopy (SEM). Measurements of viscoelastic properties showed that both G′ ...
- Angioloni, A.; Balestra, F.; Pinnavaia, G.G.; Rosa, M. Dalla
- Journal of food engineering 2008 v.87 no.4 pp. 527-531
- frozen dough, etc ; crosslinking; viscoelasticity; deformation; breadmaking quality; dough development; bakers yeast; texture; freezing; frozen storage; hardness; gluten; rheology; food storage; storage time; adhesion; breads; food additives; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Research on dough rheology has been carried out for several years. Although many studies have considered the quality attributes of bread made from frozen dough, the use of additives and yeast in the formulation can mask the dough structure changes due to freezing. The objective of this study was to assess, by using texture profile analysis (TPA), Kieffer method and rheometer measurements, the infl ...
- Yi, Jinhee; Kerr, William L.
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2009 v.42 no.9 pp. 1474-1483
- frozen dough, etc ; dough development; breadmaking quality; yeast breads; frozen storage; storage temperature; freezing; storage time; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; bakers yeast; microbial activity; gluten; extensibility; volume; texture; response surface methodology; adhesion; scanning electron microscopy; firmness; Show all 19 Subjects