Jump to Main Content
- Yuefei Song; Qihua Hu; Tiemei Li; Jiaqi Li; Kai Jiang; Congjie Gao
- Journal of cleaner production 2020 v.268 pp. 122348
- active sites; calcium carbonate; cellulose; dissolved organic carbon; dyeing; flocculants; flocculation; fouling; microstructure; particle size distribution; total dissolved solids; total organic carbon; turbidity; ultrasonics; water hardness
- ... The purpose of this study is to prepare eco-friendly cationic tree-shaped cellulose-based flocculants (CLFs) through ultrasonic modification as the primary pretreatment, and then realize advanced hairwork dyeing effluent (HDE) reclamation by coupling with dual membrane process. The results showed that the optimal CLF-10 could be obtained by extra ultrasonic processing with a certain conservative t ...
- Jinglong Zhang; Libin Yang; Zhan Wang; Shigang Yang; Ping Li; Peng Song; Min Ban
- Journal of membrane science 2019 v.587 pp. 117159
- aqueous solutions; artificial membranes; calcium carbonate; dyeing; dyes; humic acids; hydrophilicity; mineralization; nanofiltration; nanoparticles; permeability; sodium chloride; wastewater treatment
- ... Nanofiltration membrane with high water permeability and anti-fouling nature is particularly needed to be explored in dyeing wastewater treatment. Herein, a hydrophilic calcium carbonate/polyethyleneimine-gallic acid (CaCO3/PEI-GA) loose NF membrane was prepared via a layer assembled in-situ mineralization (LAIM) strategy. This strategy endowed the membrane with the following advantages: the forma ...