Jump to Main Content
- Fang, Yingchao, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Land use policy 2019 v.81 pp. 483-492
- basins; children; disasters; ecosystems; employment opportunities; environmental protection; income; information sources; land use; landscapes; mass movement; models; mountains; social benefit; socioeconomic development; soil; sustainable development; vegetation; villages; wastelands; China
- ... Debris flow waste-shoal land (DFWSL) is a significant and potential land resource that is largely ignored in ecologically fragile mountainous areas. Yeyatang Basin, in Yunnan Province, China, is a typical mountainous debris flow area with a large amount of DFWSL. In order to achieve efficient use of DFWSL in this area, we built a demonstration plot and implemented a landscape ecological use patter ...
- Fang, Yingchao, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- International soil and water conservation research 2017 v.5 no.4 pp. 335-344
- biodiversity; bioengineering; case studies; ecosystem engineering; ecosystems; global warming; guidelines; landslides; risk reduction; soil; soil erosion; water conservation; watersheds; China
- ... Ecological environment issues caused by soil erosion have always been the attractive and significant problems all over the world. Under the background of global warming, debris flow, landslide, and other intense gravitational erosion activities have become aggravated, which leads to the decrease of biological diversity, ecosystem stability, resistance, productivity, and the like, which presents ne ...