Jump to Main Content
- Guillossou, Ronan, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Chemosphere 2020 v.245 pp. 125530
- activated carbon; adsorption; dissolved organic carbon; effluents; nitrites; ozonation; ozone; pollution control; total suspended solids; wastewater
- ... Advanced processes for the removal of organic micropollutants (OMPs) from wastewater effluents include adsorption onto activated carbon, ozonation, or a combination of both processes. The removal of 28 OMPs present in a real wastewater effluent was studied by ozonation coupled to activated carbon adsorption and compared to a sole adsorption. The influence of the specific ozone dose (0.09–1.29 gO₃/ ...
- Guillossou, Ronan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Chemosphere 2020 v.243 pp. 125306
- activated carbon; adsorption; commercialization; dissolved organic matter; effluents; hydrophobicity; micropores; particle size; porous media; texture; wastewater
- ... Most studies dedicated to organic micropollutants (OMPs) removal from wastewater effluents by adsorption onto activated carbon (AC) only consider a few conventional AC properties. The link between OMPs removal and these properties is often missing, which limits the understanding of the adsorption process and the interpretation of the results. The chemical, physical and textural properties of seven ...