Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: maria?
- Kutwin, Marta, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2016 v.23 no.19 pp. 19940-19948
- DNA damage; animal models; body weight; chicken eggs; chickens; dose response; eggs; environmental hazards; genetic markers; graphene; graphene oxide; in vivo studies; liver; mitochondria; toxicity; ultrastructure
- ... In the present work, the toxicity of three forms of graphene: pristine graphene (pG), graphene oxide (GO), and reduced graphene oxide (rGO) was investigated using a chicken embryo model. Fertilized chicken eggs were divided into the control group and groups administered with pG, GO, and rGO, in concentrations of 50, 500, and 5000 μg/ml. The experimental solutions were injected in ovo into the eggs ...
- Kutwin, Marta, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Archives of animal nutrition 2015 v.69 no.1 pp. 57-68
- blood vessels; cartilage; chickens; collagen; eggs; embryogenesis; fibroblast growth factor 2; gene expression regulation; hydroxyproline; messenger RNA; microstructure; nanosilver; scanning electron microscopy; silver; vascular endothelial growth factor A
- ... It has been considered that concentrations of certain amino acids in the egg are not sufficient to fully support embryonic development of modern broilers. In this study we evaluated embryo growth and development with particular emphasis on one of the major components of connective tissue, collagen. Experiments were performed on Ross 308 chicken embryos from 160 fertilised eggs. Experimental soluti ...