Jump to Main Content
- Han, Sang Youn, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2015 v.7 no.28 pp. 15442-15446
- aluminum; copper; electric power; electrodes; electronic equipment; electrons; energy; films (materials); lighting; photons; silicon; wavelengths
- ... We report on the unusual behavior of threshold voltage turnaround in a hydrogenated amorphous silicon (a-Si:H) thin film transistor (TFT) when biased under extremely high intensity illumination. The threshold voltage shift changes from negative to positive gate bias direction after ∼30 min of bias stress even when the negative gate bias stress is applied under high intensity illumination (>400 000 ...
- Han, Sang Youn, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- ACS applied materials 2015 v.7 no.15 pp. 8268-8274
- alcohols; blood serum; cattle; electric power; molybdenum; phosphates; polyvinyl alcohol
- ... This paper presents device designs, circuit demonstrations, and dissolution kinetics for amorphous indium–gallium–zinc oxide (a-IGZO) thin film transistors (TFTs) comprised completely of water-soluble materials, including SiNₓ, SiOₓ, molybdenum, and poly(vinyl alcohol) (PVA). Collections of these types of physically transient a-IGZO TFTs and 5-stage ring oscillators (ROs), constructed with them, s ...