Jump to Main Content
- Hubbard, Susan S., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of contaminant hydrology 2012 v.142-143 pp. 33-49
- data collection; electrical resistance; hydrology; models; monitoring; nitrates; ponds; rain; seasonal variation; tomography; total dissolved solids; Tennessee
- ... Geophysical measurements, and electrical resistivity tomography (ERT) data in particular, are sensitive to properties that are related (directly or indirectly) to hydrological processes. The challenge is in extracting information from geophysical data at a relevant scale that can be used to gain insight about subsurface behavior and to parameterize or validate flow and transport models. Here, we c ...
- Hubbard, Susan S., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of hydrology 2015 v.529 pp. 1740-1753
- biomass; data collection; electrical resistance; field experimentation; filtration; geophysics; monitoring; sediments; seepage; spatial variation; stream channels; temperature; temporal variation; tomography; California
- ... An experimental field study was performed to investigate riverbed clogging processes and associated monitoring approaches near a dam-controlled riverbank filtration facility in Northern California. Motivated by previous studies at the site that indicated riverbed clogging plays an important role in the performance of the riverbank filtration system, we investigated the spatiotemporal variability a ...