Jump to Main Content
- Quici, Silvio, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2017 v.139 no.5 pp. 2060-2069
- aniline; cations; dyes; electrochemiluminescence; electrochemistry; energy; fluorenes; photoluminescence; wavelengths
- ... We describe the synthesis, computational analysis, photophysics, electrochemistry and electrochemiluminescence (ECL) of a series of compounds formed of two triphenylamines linked by a fluorene or spirobifluorene bridge. The phenylamine moieties were modified at the para-position of the two external rings by electron-withdrawing or electron-donating substituents. These modifications allowed for fin ...
- Quici, Silvio, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2012 v.134 no.37 pp. 15402-15409
- electrochemiluminescence; electrochemistry; emissions; energy; fluorenes; ions; photoluminescence; spectroscopy
- ... The spectroscopic and electrochemical behavior as well as electrogenerated chemiluminescence (ECL) of a series of donor−π–donor derivatives bearing triphenylamine groups as donor connected to a fluorene, 2,7-bis-(4-(N,N-diphenylamino)phen-1-yl)-9,9′-dimethylfluorene (1), or spirobifluorene core, 2,7-bis-(4-(N,N-diphenylamino)phen-1-yl)-9,9′-spirobifluorene (2) and 2,2′,7,7′-tetrakis(4-(N,N-dipheny ...