Jump to Main Content
- Levy, P. E., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of physical chemistry 2019 v.123 no.6 pp. 3579-3587
- atomic force microscopy; electric field; electrochemistry; nanosilver; physical chemistry; porous media; silicon; silver; titanium dioxide
- ... Conductive-tip atomic force microscopy (CAFM) was used to explore the effects of high electric fields on silver nanoparticle (NP) arrays embedded inside the pores of mesoporous TiO₂ thin films (MTF). A controlled local modification of the distribution of Ag nanoparticles inside the MTF and their electronic transport properties was carried out. The process is driven by strong electrochemically indu ...
- Levy, P. E., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2015 v.119 no.52 pp. 28954-28960
- atomic force microscopy; electric power; electrochemistry; physical chemistry; porous media; surfactants; titanium dioxide; topography
- ... Electrochemical processes at water–titania interfaces in TiO₂ thin films were studied using conducting-tip atomic force microscopy. Mesoporous titania thin films were prepared by sol–gel synthesis from molecular precursors with the addition of surfactants to induce the formation of a porous structure. We found that both three-dimensional local resistance and topography are significantly and irreve ...