Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Laisen, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2019 v.7 no.19 pp. 11683-11689
- alloys; anodes; copper; dendrites; electric potential difference; electrochemistry; foil; ions; lithium; zinc; zinc oxide
- ... Lithium (Li) metal is regarded as one of the most promising anode candidates for next-generation energy storage systems due to its high theoretical capacity and low operating voltage. However, the growth of lithium dendrites caused by inhomogeneous and uncontrolled Li deposition hinders its practical application. Herein, a 3D porous lithiophilic zinc (Zn) scaffold modified with a thin zinc oxide ( ...
- Wang, Laisen, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- ACS applied materials 2014 v.6 no.22 pp. 19895-19904
- annealing; anodes; argon (noble gases); batteries; carbon; carbonization; citrates; electrochemistry; lithium; particle size; silver; zinc; zinc oxide
- ... Hierarchical ZnO–Ag–C composite porous microspheres are successfully synthesized by calcination of the preproduced zinc–silver citrate porous microspheres in argon. The carbon derives from the in situ carbonization of carboxylic acid groups in zinc–silver citrate during annealing treatment. The average particle size of ZnO–Ag–C composite porous microspheres is approximate 1.5 μm. When adopted as t ...