Jump to Main Content
- Hou, Zhiqiang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2016 v.5 no.1 pp. 16-30
- deformation; electrochemistry; electrodes; electrolytes; electronic equipment; energy
- ... Rapid development of wearable electronic devices stimulates the demand for matched energy storage devices. Such a complex application requires electronic devices and their power units to possess mechanically deformable ability and even healing capability to accommodate large scale mechanical deformation and self-heal cracks or fractures. Supercapacitors (SCs) are regarded as promising power units ...
- Hou, Zhiqiang, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- American journal of potato research 2014 v.91 no.6 pp. 655-662
- catechol oxidase; chlorogenic acid; color; discoloration; electrolytes; enzymatic browning; fresh-cut produce; gallic acid; gene expression; phenylalanine ammonia-lyase; potatoes; protocatechuic acid; sensory properties; shelf life
- ... Browning is one of the adverse factors that affects quality and shelf life of fresh-cut potatoes. The present paper investigates the effects and mechanism of a curing treatment to control the browning of fresh-cut potatoes. Potatoes were placed in curing conditions (16 ± 1 °C, 90 % RH) for 10 days immediately after harvest. The purpose of curing is to rapidly heal any damage inflicted during harve ...