Jump to Main Content
- Han, Sang Youn, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2015 v.7 no.28 pp. 15442-15446
- aluminum; copper; electric power; electrodes; electronic equipment; electrons; energy; films (materials); lighting; photons; silicon; wavelengths
- ... We report on the unusual behavior of threshold voltage turnaround in a hydrogenated amorphous silicon (a-Si:H) thin film transistor (TFT) when biased under extremely high intensity illumination. The threshold voltage shift changes from negative to positive gate bias direction after ∼30 min of bias stress even when the negative gate bias stress is applied under high intensity illumination (>400 000 ...
- Han, Sang Youn, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- ACS applied materials & interfaces 2018 v.11 no.2 pp. 2211-2217
- ceramics; electrical conductivity; electrodes; electronic equipment; electronics; metals
- ... Realization of flexible electronics is an attractive challenge because of its great potential in many applications. However, the design of flexible and highly conductive metal electrodes has been a bottleneck for the fabrication of flexible devices because bulk metals are easily fractured when subjected to elongation or compression. Here, we demonstrate metal–ceramic nanolaminates as electrodes fo ...