Jump to Main Content
- Liang, Zhenxing, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.72 pp. 68416-68423
- aerogels; carbon; dimethyl phthalate; electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy; electrons; hydrophilicity; nitrogen; oxidation; oxygen; photocatalysis; sorption isotherms; titanium dioxide; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Improving the separation and utilization of electrons and holes in a photocatalytic process is a guarantee for high photocatalytic efficiency. We report a strategy to enhance the photocatalytic performance based on fabrication of a hydrophilic secondary pore structure by incorporating TiO₂ into a porous carbon aerogel (CA) with a 9.3 nm pore diameter, where TiO₂ resides on both the inner and outer ...
- Liang, Zhenxing, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of catalysis 2016 v.337 pp. 36-44
- electrons; fluorides; hydrogen production; metals; models; photocatalysis; semiconductors; titanium dioxide
- ... The spatial loading of redox cocatalysts on the different facets of a semiconductor is a novel and ideal approach to constructing an efficient photocatalytic system. Here, taking the series of rutile TiO2 as the research model, the origin of the preferential deposition of noble metal cocatalysts on the particular facet (110) was carefully studied under various experimental conditions, including th ...