Jump to Main Content
- Saharia, Jugal; Bandara, Y. M. Nuwan D. Y.; Lee, Jung Soo; Wang, Qingxiao; Kim, Moon J.; Kim, Min Jun
- Electrophoresis 2020 v.41 no.7-8 pp. 630-637
- normal distribution, etc ; DNA; blood serum; boron nitride; capacitance; dielectric properties; electric potential difference; electrophoresis; humans; nanopores; pH; protein composition; transferrin; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... In this work, we present a step‐by‐step workflow for the fabrication of 2D hexagonal boron nitride (h‐BN) nanopores which are then used to sense holo‐human serum transferrin (hSTf) protein at pH ∼8 under applied voltages ranging from +100 mV to +800 mV. 2D nanopores are often used for DNA, however, there is a great void in the literature for single‐molecule protein sensing and this, to the best of ...
- Saisyo, Atsuyuki; Nakamura, Hideaki; Fang, Jun; Tsukigawa, Kenji; Greish, Khaled; Furukawa, Hiroyuki; Maeda, Hiroshi
- Colloids and surfaces 2016 v.138 pp. 128-137
- normal distribution, etc ; adverse effects; antineoplastic activity; cisplatin; colloids; composite polymers; cytotoxicity; drug therapy; electrophoresis; light scattering; mice; micelles; neoplasms; pH; particle size; permeability; pharmacokinetics; tissues; weight loss; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Cisplatin (CDDP) is widely used to treat various cancers. However, its distribution to normal tissues causes serious adverse effects. For this study, we synthesized a complex of styrene-maleic acid copolymer (SMA) and CDDP (SMA–CDDP), which formed polymeric micelles, to achieve tumor-selective drug delivery based on the enhanced permeability and retention (EPR) effect. SMA–CDDP is obtained by regu ...