Jump to Main Content
- Li, Yun‐xia; Gong, Xiao‐hong; Li, Yan; Zhang, Ruo‐qi; Yuan, An; Zhao, Meng‐jie; Zeng, Dai‐wen; Peng, Cheng
- Phytotherapy research 2015 v.29 no.8 pp. 1259-1264
- Rheum palmatum, etc ; Aconitum carmichaelii; Oriental traditional medicine; bioactive properties; chemical reactions; cytochrome P-450; drug interactions; emodin; materials; oral administration; pharmacokinetics; rhubarb; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Rhei Radix et Rhizoma was one of the commonly used traditional Chinese medicines, and the compatibility of Rhei Radix et Rhizoma and Aconiti Lateralis Radix Praeparata was the basic herb pair applied in many Chinese traditional prescription. Rhubarb anthraquinones were the main bioactive materials of Rhei Radix et Rhizoma. To elucidate the compatibility of Rhei Radix et Rhizoma and Aconiti Lateral ...
- Liang, Zhitao; Sham, Tungting; Yang, Guangyi; Yi, Ling; Chen, Hubiao; Zhao, Zhongzhen
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2013 v.405 no.12 pp. 4199-4212
- Rheum palmatum, etc ; Oriental traditional medicine; bioactive properties; emodin; fluorescence; herbal medicines; image analysis; mass spectrometry; pith; rhizomes; secondary metabolites; ultra-performance liquid chromatography; vascular bundles; xylem; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Evaluating the quality of herbal medicines by morphological features is a convenient, quick, and practical method compared with other methods that mostly depend on modern instruments. Here, laser microdissection and ultra-performance liquid chromatography are combined with mass spectrometry to map the distribution of secondary metabolites in cells or tissues of a herb itself for correlating its bi ...