Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Tengfei; Gu, Jiangyong; Wang, Hao; Yuan, Gu; Chen, Lirong; Xu, Xiaojie; Xiao, Wei
- Chromatographia 2014 v.77 no.13-14 pp. 893-899
- Rheum palmatum, etc ; Aloe; alcohols; emodin; high performance liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; molecular imprinting; plant extracts; polymers; silica; solvents; tetrahydrofuran; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... In this work, a core–shell molecularly imprinted polymer (MIP) was synthesized through sol–gel coating procedure by using silica beads, emodin, 3-aminopropyltriethoxysilane, tetraethoxysilane and tetrahydrofuran as supporting matrix, template, functional monomer, cross-linker and solvent, respectively. The selective recognition property for emodin and its analogues (physcion and aloe emodin) of th ...
- Kongstad, Kenneth T.; Ozdemir, Ceylan; Barzak, Asmah; Wubshet, Sileshi G.; Staerk, Dan
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2015 v.63 no.8 pp. 2257-2263
- Rheum palmatum, etc ; Allium hierochuntinum; Cinnamomum verum; Rheum rhabarbarum; alpha-glucosidase; bark; emodin; ethyl acetate; functional foods; inhibitory concentration 50; metabolites; methanol; noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus; plant extracts; quercetin; spectroscopy; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Type 2 diabetes is a metabolic disorder affecting millions of people worldwide, and new drug leads or functional foods containing selective Î±-glucosidase inhibitors are needed. Crude extract of 24 plants were assessed for Î±-glucosidase inhibitory activity. Methanol extracts of Cinnamomum zeylanicum bark, Rheum rhabarbarum peel, and Rheum palmatum root and ethyl acetate extracts of C. zeylanicum ...