Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: karim?
- Karimi, Mehrdad, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of thermal biology 2018 v.77 pp. 45-54
- convection; cryosurgery; energy; equations; freezing; gold; hepatic artery; ice; iron oxides; liver; liver neoplasms; mathematical models; momentum; nanoparticles; neoplasm cells; physicians; temperature; tissues
- ... Cryosurgery is an efficient cancer treatment which can be used for non-invasive ablation of some internal tumors such as liver and prostate. Tumors are usually located near the large blood vessels and the heat convection may affect the progression of the ice ball. Hence it is necessary to predict the surgery procedure and its consequences earlier. In spite of the recent studies it is still unclear ...
- Karimi, Mehrdad, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Appetite 2016 v.105 pp. 468-476
- cross-sectional studies; elderly; energy; food intake; nutrients; nutritional adequacy; probability; public health; questionnaires; riboflavin; socioeconomic factors; vegetables; vitamin B12; women
- ... To investigate whether consumption of more diverse diets would increase the probability of nutrients adequacy among elderly women in Tehran, Iran.This cross-sectional study was conducted on 292 women aged ≥60 years who were randomly selected from 10 public health centers among 31 centers in south area of Tehran. Because of some limitations we randomly chose these 10 centers. The sample sizes provi ...