Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Yaru, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Energy 2018 v.161 pp. 907-919
- air pollution; carbon dioxide; clean energy; coal; electricity; energy; greenhouse gas emissions; issues and policy; models; pollution control; power generation; China
- ... The imbalance between the distribution of coal resources and electricity demand makes the transport of energy a significant challenge for China’s electricity system. Moreover, with China’s air pollution control policies, more clean energy resources will be used to generate electricity, which will change regional power generation structures and influence the energy transport among regions. In this ...
- Zhang, Yaru, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2018 v.514 pp. 240-249
- absorption; chemical structure; dielectric spectroscopy; electric current; energy; free radical scavengers; o-phenylphenol; phenol; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; photoluminescence; pollutants; rhodamines; superoxide anion
- ... In this manuscript, rod-like Bi4O7 decorated Bi2O2CO3 plates were fabricated for the first time. Compared with pristine Bi2O2CO3, the tight decoration of Bi4O7 over Bi2O2CO3 plates not only strengthened the visible light absorption, but also enhanced the separation efficiency of photo-generated carriers. As expected, the heterostructured Bi4O7/Bi2O2CO3 composites have exhibited highly promoted pho ...