Jump to Main Content
- Tsiakmakis, Stefanos, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Applied energy 2018 v.226 pp. 784-796
- carbon dioxide; certification; energy use and consumption; greenhouse gas emissions; issues and policy; laws and regulations; physical models; prediction; protocols; simulation models; statistical analysis; taxes; Europe
- ... As of July 2017, the emissions type-approval of light-duty vehicles in Europe is based on the Worldwide Harmonized Light-duty vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP), introduced to replace the old and outdated New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) test procedure. Since some elements of the European Legislation are still based on the NEDC (2020 CO2 emission targets, vehicle labelling, national vehicle taxation ...
- Tsiakmakis, Stefanos, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Applied energy 2017 v.199 pp. 447-465
- automobiles; carbon dioxide; certification; databases; emissions factor; energy use and consumption; greenhouse gas emissions; issues and policy; monitoring; Europe
- ... Common approaches to assess the evolution of CO2 emissions from road vehicles are usually based on (a) estimates of future fleet composition, where most approaches consider vehicles at a rather aggregated level, and (b) emission factors, which are either based on CO2 certification data or statistically-provided functional relationships obtained from real world test data, or a combination of the tw ...