Jump to Main Content
- Huijuan Zhang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2020 v.8 no.15 pp. 6926-6956
- catalysts; catalytic activity; cost effectiveness; electrochemistry; electrolysis; energy conversion; engineering; hydrogen; hydrogen production; industrialization; physicochemical properties; pollution; renewable energy sources
- ... Searching for a clean and renewable energy system is vital to alleviate the exacerbated environmental pollution problem while addressing the energy dilemma. With clean, renewable and high calorific value features, hydrogen has been identified as an ideal energy carrier to change the global energy structure and accomplish energy conversion in the future. A promising technique to generate hydrogen i ...
- Gong Huijuan, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Energy & Fuels 2017 v.31 no.4 pp. 4565-4570
- catalysts; cost effectiveness; durability; engineering; equipment; landfills; methane; natural gas; oxidation; oxygen; temperature
- ... Catalytic methane (CH₄) oxidation was proven to be a potential deoxygenation technique for upgrading landfill gas (LFG) as an alternative for natural gas or vehicle fuel. In this paper, a catalytic deoxygenation unit with 5000 N m³/h feed gas treatment capacity was installed in an LFG upgrading engineering project. This catalytic equipment has shown excellent deoxygenation performance. The catalyt ...