Jump to Main Content
- Huijun Chen, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2019 v.7 no.11 pp. 5875-5897
- catalysts; cost effectiveness; electrochemistry; energy efficiency; engineering; oxides; oxygen; oxygen production
- ... The development of cost-effective catalysts for the oxygen reduction reaction (ORR) and oxygen evolution reaction (OER) is crucial for enhancing the energy efficiency of many electrochemical energy conversion and storage devices. Owing to their low cost and high activity, transition metal oxides have attracted much attention as alternative electrocatalysts to replace the currently used noble metal ...
- Huijun Zhao, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2020 v.8 no.25 pp. 12687-12698
- adsorbents; argon (noble gases); biodegradability; cadmium; carbon nitride; copper; cost effectiveness; decontamination; drinking water; engineering; heavy metals; lead; lignosulfonates; nanomaterials; pollution; pyrolysis; sorption; toxicity; ultrafiltration; urea; wastewater; wood; wood impregnation
- ... Wood-based adsorbents have important engineering significance in removing toxic heavy metals from wastewater due to their natural abundance, sustainability and biodegradability together with superior sorption performance. Herein, a novel adsorbent, lignosulfonate functionalized g-C₃N₄/carbonized wood sponge (denoted as LS-C₃N₄/CWS), has been successfully fabricated through pyrolysis of urea impreg ...