Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Xiao-yan, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of cleaner production 2019 v.206 pp. 282-296
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; bricks; drilling; durability; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; environmental performance; microstructure; oils; pyrolysis; scanning electron microscopy; shale gas
- ... The huge amounts of oil-based drilling cuttings pyrolysis residues (ODPR) are produced in oil and gas development field which can result in serious environmental safety problems. The experimental study of the feasibility of using ODPR has been represented in this paper as the replacements for finer aggregates and also as part of the cementitious materials found in bricks. Mechanical and physical p ...
- Lin, Xiao-yan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2017 v.338 pp. 410-427
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; compression strength; concrete; drilling; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; environmental performance; fly ash; microstructure; pollution; pyrolysis; research projects; scanning electron microscopy; shale gas
- ... The overall objective of this research project is to investigate the feasibility of incorporating oil-based drilling cuttings pyrolysis residues (ODPR) and fly ash serve as replacements for fine aggregates and cementitious materials in concrete. Mechanical and physical properties, detailed environmental performances, and microstructure analysis were carried out. Meanwhile, the early hydration proc ...