Jump to Main Content
- Guo, Yongpeng, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Food chemistry 2020 v.325 pp. 126877
- Bacillus licheniformis; Escherichia coli; aflatoxin B1; apoptosis; cell viability; computer simulation; enzyme activity; hepatocytes; humans; hydrogen bonding; laccase; van der Waals forces
- ... In the present study, the CotA protein from Bacillus licheniformis ANSB821 was cloned and expressed in Escherichia coli. Apart from the laccase activities, we found that the recombinant CotA could effectively oxidize aflatoxin B₁ in the absence of redox mediators. The Kₘ, Kcₐₜ and Vₘₐₓ values of the recombinant CotA towards aflatoxin B₁ were 60.62 μM, 0.03 s⁻¹ and 10.08 μg min⁻¹ mg⁻¹, respectively ...
- Guo, Yongpeng, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Research in veterinary science 2019 v.124 pp. 70-78
- Mycoplasma bovis; Western blotting; adhesins; adhesion; adhesion inhibition assay; bacterial colonization; cattle; cell adhesion; cytoplasm; dose response; enzyme activity; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; fibronectins; fluorescent antibody technique; fructose; fructose-bisphosphate aldolase; genes; host-cell factors; lungs; pathogens; polyclonal antibodies; rabbits; recombinant proteins; virulence
- ... Mycoplasma bovis is a common pathogenic microorganism of cattle and represents an important hazard on the cattle industry. Adherence to host cells is a significant component of mycoplasma-pathogenesis research. Fibronectin (Fn), an extracellular matrix protein, is a common host cell factor that can interact with the adhesions of pathogens. The aims of this study were to investigate the Fn-binding ...